I need someone to set up a linux server that will be able to run open source software. I can pay per month to rent the server space being used. Lastly, I would need the software uploaded and configured onto the server. The software is written in php. If you can help, please reply with the cost to setup the server and configure software. Here is the software server requirements and the installation guide is also listed: http://www.voicenation.com/openanswer/documentation/requirements
Here are the requirements:
* Asterisk server running version 11 or 13.
* FreePBX (optional). This document will reference setting up the Asterisk server using the FreePBX GUI manager for Asterisk.
A Linux webserver with the following installed:
* Redis server
* NodeJs (tested with 0.10.xx)
node-gyp installed (required to compile some of the node module binaries) (on linux, 'yum install node-gyp')
* mysql-devel installed (on linux, 'yum install mysql-devel')
* PHP phpredis extension installed
* Make sure .htaccess override and mod_rewrite and enabled
* Install nvm
* Install node-gyp