We are looking for an experienced agency to create an identity kit with the following components:
1. Logo / wordmark and logo guide: guide for size, colorization, and proper placement.
2. Different logo "lockups' / variations
3. Key company colors and color scheme (Pantone, CMYK, RGB): Specific primary and secondary colors and combinations.
4. Additional color palette options
5. Corporate typefaces and font guide
6. Standard Typographic treatments
7. Consistent Style for Images
8. Library of Graphic Elements: Handmade textures, line style treatments, use of white space or color blocks, etc.
9. Web Guidelines
10. Company Template Design: Positioning of logo, address information on letterhead, business cards, press release.
11. Business card design
The agency we hire must be experienced, have excellent project management and communication skills (English, prompt response). I want to work with a professional who can educate us on the latest design trends and tools. We will want to see multiple design directions.
The logo and identity must be completely original and fresh!