Our little Company is selling fitness products on the ecommerce market in Germany, especially we are selling on Amazon. We are selling fitnessbands and resistance bands and want to expand in the Amazon market in SPAIN.
So what we need you to Do:
1. make a full Keyword Research
(Moz.com, Google adwords/trends,Keywordtool.io, ALSO use the AMAZON autocomplete (if you don't know what is means please watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p5aQmtHBsk)
2. look at the competitors
(search for Keywords at the listings of competitor, look how they write there salescopy to sale best)
3. read a few customers reviews:
(to know what especially the customers in SPAIN is looking for and to compare the keywords the customers is using to describe the product)
4. write a great title for the listing:
- 180 characters, also need to make sense with 76, 115 and 140 Characters (for mobile device)
- with the main keywords, but also information about the product the customer is searching for, have to be readable
- without any promises
- NOT "Best price" "hot" "on Sale"
- NO list of Keywords
5. write 5 great Bulletpoints:
- need to be expressive
- benefit for customer in CAPITALS at the beginning of each Bullet.
- each bullet is not about a feature but rather about the benefit it brings to the customer
- short and strong in 150 to 200 characters
6. write a product description
- help the customer to imagine how to use the Product
- make a short listing of the applications
- embellish the benefits for the customer
7. add a list of the keywords you found and that be relevant
(ALSO add to this list all longtail keywords you found and that are RELEVANT for the product)
Thats all. :-)
I will add a few pictures of the product we will start with. We got more product but we will start with just one.
I will add a few listings of similar products on the amazon marketplace in SPAIN.
Please sent me a message and tell me:
1. How long will it take to complete the work.
2. How much you will charge for the whole work
3. Show us what you already done like this and give examples.
Thanks a lot for your massage.
We are really tense of your massages. :-)
The pictures of the product:
Similar Products on Amazon.ES: