We are nearing our launch date of February 15th, and we have quite a few loose ends to tie up before we are ready to launch. This portion of our project deals directly with our communication with our clients, and an attempt to automate our status update process.
We've found an app through shopify that we believe will work well with what we are trying to do, however it needs a bit of configuring.
1. Application Configuration: Custom Order Status
Custom Design Layout
(see attached document for inspiration-
* use web color palate (#000, #e0e84e, #fff )
* use font family Oswald (headers), Lato (body)
Emails to be created:
1. Order has been sent to print (with print confirmation included in email)
We receive a print confirmation email from our printer with the customer's shipping information and arrival date. We'd like this information included in the email we send to customers letting them know their order has been sent to print.
2. Order has shipped (with shipping information from shopify)
Include tracking information, address, and button to track
3. Complete Design Form
4. Website Complete
5. Resuable Instagraphics
The copy is already included inside of each email within the app.
2. Linking Typeform with Shopify (if possible)
* We use typeform to gather customer information about projects. Is it possible for customer data from shopify (name, address, etc ) to be automatically populated in the form after a customer enters their confirmation number? (through zappier?)
* Is it possible that once a customer completes their form with typeform, that the order status can automatically change to "design form completed" in the Custom Order Status app?