Using the project plans which I will provide, create a detailed project schedule. The delivery method is design-build, and the design work began 5/23/2016. Design work and permitting will be 100% complete before construction begins with an anticipated construction start date of 8/30/2016. The overall construction schedule is expected to be 13 months. Your P6 data date should be 8/29/2016.
Below is a list of requirements for the schedule:
1. Well-thought and organized WBS
a. Must include entire scope of the project
b. Minimum of ten WBS elements
c. Minimum of three levels of hierarchy required
2. Activities must cover the entire project
a. Minimum of forty activities
b. Two Milestone activities are required
3. Three different Calendars must be used in the project
4. Ten activities must have a Resource Role assigned
a. Resource Roles must be: Design Team, Concrete Sub, Rebar Sub, Framing Sub
5. Columns should include Activity ID, Activity Name, Original Duration, Start, Finish, Calendar, Roles
6. Three WBS Summaries with defined costs must be used.
7. All layouts must be printed 11" x 17" and landscape orientation. The activity list must not encroach more than 1/3 of the page. The overall project duration must be visible in the timescale of the Gantt Chart.
To submit to me, upload the following PDFs (following the guideline of #6):
1. Overall project schedule
2. Design/Preconstruction schedule
3. 3-week look-ahead
4. Framing Sub's schedule