Make options for html5 player. Player already done. Sample here - http://sharemovies.online/html5-test/index.html
How do I see the final implementation:
1) I go to the player settings somewhere in the admin area. Most likely use some table because audio files 300, and may be more in the future.
2) Create a table in the desired number of shortcodes with my players (probably with different ID). For each shortcode pointing pictures design (server path to cover and background) and your audio files to play (at least two, one for each side). At the moment, the player plays more than 1 file until they run out, you can then turn the cassette.
3) Save all changes.
4) I`ll go to the article and in the right places and insert text shortcodes. There are several and different.
1) Because html5 audio player planned to insert in the article on Wordpress website, each player must play a sound file from the folder on the server (it must be possible to specify file paths for each player). For each of the cassette their audio files.
2) the articles of each website section will have its own special design of the player (just a picture on the tape, the design does not need to draw). Articles insert multiple players at once (as the same design and with different design) should be implemented.
Because player design represents the only two changing images (cover and the background), it is necessary to realize its performance from one folder on a server (so as not to produce a bunch of identical copies for each section), but with somewhere to specify the name of the picture design for each player (e.g. in a table).
3) Implement player insertion through shortcodes to quickly embed the player in any article on the site. Shortcode must be specified for each user of the player.
4) In the player:
- To change the volume with a round handle on the horizontal, it was convenient to use on smartphones and tablets (change CSS)
- Make progress bar above the buttons to rewind
- To make the current time and the total duration of the recording, put next to the progress bar.
5) Check the operation of the player in browsers at different resolutions. To do this, there are free online services. Now the player works and plays sound and animation, but not in all browsers, such as Chrome does not hear the sound, can any other browsers also can not be sound (or animation).
6) the sound should be played, even if the user went to another browser tab, and use the player as a background radio (it's convenient).