I run a couple online groups and I would to post something every week to keep the community engaged.
Once every week:
1. Search for three recent, but different, articles relating to entrepreneurship/small business, internet marketing, and WordPress
2. I’ll provide the subtopics to these main topics for your search, for example, Entrepreneurship includes: Ecommerce, Freelancing, Home-Based, Marketing, Small Business, Starting a Business, Work from Home)
3. Read/skim each article (must originate from a website with a global rank of 50,000 or less. You can verify at alexa.com)
4. Write a brief summary highlighting one or two points from each article (between 100 to 150 words)
5. Send the summary and article link, when completed. Must be sent every Monday before 11:59 EST.
Format of Work
Heading (three to seven words)
Summary (100 to 150 words)
Keep Your Content Fresh and Relevant
Interesting article about content strategy told through food (fresh...