Wire frames of front-end pages to be determined from reference website during consultation phase.
- Model Slideshow (dynamic) should display model thumbnails
- Model Casting: form were models can apply for a jobs and upload their photos using drag and drop feature
- Model Profile Page to display model photos and stats
- Models by Type (by dropdown)- These will look like the 'Models' page (and more can be added from admin panel)
- Keyword Search module: Keyword to search any page article on the website or on the blog.
- Header sticky navigation
- Slideshow photo zoom functionality
- Mobile Responsive Menu - from the left side
- Email forwarding of all Model Applications, Bookings and Contact Queries
- Functions to Set models in following pages: Models Gallery (menu tag),
- Functions to Set models to Galleries by Type (search tags), London Areas (search tags), Hotel Guides.
- Function to set: profile Thumbnail
- Ability to upload both portrait and landscape images.
- Call to Action button on Smartphone to dial directly
- Captcha code (Google reCAPTCHA)
- Super Admin / Manage Admin Users
- Manage Model List
- Add / Manage Profiles
- Image Drag Upload
- Image File Naming
- Manage Galleries
- View Bookings
- View Contact Queries
- CMS to manage all content
- Must be usable on all popular mobile devices.
- Menu / Sub-menu from the side
- Pinch and zoom function
- Page Title, Meta Description, Keyword
- Alt Image Tags to be implemented to where there are image uploads
- SEO friendly URLS - ability to set own URLS
- Google XML sitemap – for auto update of XML sitemap
- Social share links on profiles, Magazine articles
- XML sitemap
- Opengraph Protocol (http://ogp.me/)
THE TEAM MUST BE VERY EXPERIENCED IN DOING RESPONSIVE WEBSITE