Implement WordPress CMS to manage main content sections of De Medici website, www.demedici.com. Currently the website’s content pages are managed by an old php-based CMS system. These sections include Home, About, Recipes, Health, News, and Contact. The Products, Shop, and Brand sections of the site are managed by a newer e-commerce system. We need to migrate the content sections to a WordPress platform, leaving the Shop/Product sections intact. The look and feel of the nav menu and header will remain as is.
We would like to redesign some of the sections as follows:
- Create more dynamic layout with featured products, recipes to entice visitors to explore
- Add newsletter sign-up form (Mailchimp)
- Addition of scrolling image banner at top of page to add visual appeal. Elaborate on company history/info below.
- Group recipes by type (ie appetizers/small plates, entrees, desserts, etc)
- Create print-ready version of recipe: linkable through “Print”...