Currently for our client, company from construction industry with an established position in the market, we are looking for Web Developer
Place of work: Wrocław
- Translate requirements into an appropriate design, formulate and define application scope and objectives, and help implement complete solutions.
- Assure web applications are developed which comply with architectural standards and established methodologies and practices.
- Create, modify, and test programming code, provide technical consulting support on projects or system issues and prepare operations and user documentation.
- Understand the procedures and expected system performance associated with the technologies being utilized.
- Work closely together with other project members to ensure on-time product delivery.
- Minimum 1-4 years relevant business experience
Essential technical skills:
- Framework/Libraries: ASP.NET MVC 4, .NET Framework 4, Bootstrap, jQuery
- Platform: .NET
- Web development skills: HTML, CSS,
- Very good command of English (min. B2)
Nice to know:
- CMS: Kentico
- Language: T-SQL
- Framework/Libraries: ASP.NET Web Forms
- Web development skills: Less, Sass
- A position in an international environment.
- Opportunities to develop yourself professionally.
- The ability to gain experience with some of the latest technologies in Web development and create innovative solutions.
- Attractive working conditions and a wide range of benefits.