Job Title: Book Trailer Producer/Animator
Type of Position: Part-Time
Communication Methods: We will communicate all work via email and Skype.
Proposed Compensation: $15 to $30.00 per trailer via PayPal
Our business is growing rather quickly especially through word-of-mouth! We specialize in working with authors to create book trailers for their works.
We’re looking for an experienced video producer who knows how to use Final Cut Pro X or Adobe Premiere. Ideally this person should have the following qualifications:
• Fluent in English
• Comfortable emailing clients in English
• Experience in video production and/or animation
• Video editing- is able to produce videos when needed
• Familiar with a video editing software (Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects, etc.)
• Ability to utilize royalty free stock footage, audio, and images
• Ability to handle multiple projects at one time
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Willing to be accountable for all work
• Willing to communicate any challenges encountered
• Willing to learn and improve at skills required for this gig.
• Desire to be part of a quickly growing business
This gig involves video production/animation. The qualifications for each video are as follows:
• 1080p HD
• Royalty Free Audio Incorporation
• Royalty Free STOCK FOOTAGE (This is a must) Incorporation
• Royalty Free
• Be prepared to revise
• Text Overlays (Preferably in 3D)
• No Templates
• No defined time minimum
• We do not need voiceovers; however, sometimes we may provide a voiceover
• Each trailer should not exceed more than 2 hours to create. If it’s taking you over 2 hours to create, then maybe you’re going way too fancy☺
All work done for this position is based highly off of communication and cooperation. As long as you can communicate effectively, you’ll be a great addition to our team.
The individual hired for this position will be able to do the following:
• Communicate directly to the owner of the business
• Have access to hundreds of thousands royalty free footage to utilize in the trailers
• Have access to hundreds of thousands audios and sound effects
This position is long term with plenty of room to grow. It has tremendous potential to be a nice side income stream for your accumulation. This is also a great opportunity to be a part of a growing company. Each video you produce will be very rewarding especially though client satisfaction.
Why Are We Hiring?
To keep up with the demand of our business. We currently have a very small group of video producers who are creating trailers as the orders come.
1. You will be provided with a 11 or less line script, book cover, and sales page.
2. Sometimes you will also be provided with a voiceover, misc. images, and stock footage provided by the client.
3. If there is a voiceover, you are welcome to overlay whichever lines of text from the script you want within the trailer
4. If there is no voiceover, you are to overlay each line of the script within the trailer.
5. Start by finding an royalty free audio from our library, your library, or YouTube.
6. Duplicate text layers in editing software and copy and paste each line of the script into the video editing software.
7. Simply find royalty free images or stock footage from our library that can be associated with each line(s) from the script.
8. Finalize by adding transitions, special effects, and color corrections.
Our current video producers average anywhere from 40 minutes to 2 hours per trailer.
Add the number 4 to the end of your proposal to inform me that you have read this document.