As a renowned Business Coach who currently owns 6 different companies, I am looking for an amazing, full service bookkeeping team who can handle all of my accounting needs the RIGHT way!
I have been a business owner for over 20 years and have a diverse array of companies in various stages that are staffed with anywhere between 2 and 150 employees. Revenue ranges from $100,000 to $5,000,000+ per year. I need someone that can manage multiple sets of books with explicit accuracy, timeliness, and attention to detail. When I say FULL SERVICE, that is exactly what I mean, your team must be able to handle absolutely all aspects of my companies’ financial services from A to Z. This entails the obvious as well as the unforeseen. This is NOT simply a data entry position. You must be able to use critical thinking and problem solving skills in addition having impeccable accounting skill.
The essential job duties shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
1. Full cycle Accounts Receivable, including preparation of monthly invoices and maintaining customer and vendor records
2. Accounts Payable including: purchase orders and vendor records maintenance
3. Multiple Bank reconciliations for depository accounts
4. Reconcile all balance sheet accounts; reviewing for input accuracy and prepare monthly reports and journal entries, as needed
5. General ledger maintenance
6. Prepare weekly payroll
7. Administration of quarterly business and payroll taxes
8. Prepare monthly financial statements
9. Maintain required business documents
10. Prepare annual 1099’s
11. Assistance with the annual budget and audit process
12. Maintain financial document retention files
13. New vendor setup and maintenance
14. Vendor statement reconciliation and discrepancies
15. Deposit and cash reports
16. Prepare and/or review of all expense reports for accuracy and proper expense disclosure
18. Perform other related duties as may be requested
The key is that you are going to do EVERYTHING other than the things that will physically need to be done here. For example, when physical checks come in the mail, we will deposit them in the bank and when you have checks, you are going to queue them up and hit print but we’ll have someone here load the checks into the printer.
You will need to manage daily sales, AR, AP and everything else that goes along with it. You will also need to manage and hold accountable anything related to staff within the company so if one of the staff members, for example, fails to get a Purchase Order approved for a sale prior to making the purchase, you are going to coach them and hold them accountable.
You will act as the Accounting Department completely.