Looking for someone to help create 3 one pagers & relevant infographics for a new non-profit that focuses on the Suicide awareness & prevention. Infographics will be used in a presentation and then included in the one pagers that will be given out as supplementary materials after the talk. Looking for the following one pagers:
1. Fact Sheet about suicide and how pervasive it is. Looking for this to be mostly infographics
2. Info/marketing sheet about the foundation - mostly text content but looking for you to add an aesthetic flair
3. Guide on how to "expand the conversation" - likely going to pull basic content from other existing resources & repackage to be more concise & coincide with our equity. See attached logo - Also color scheme is black, white, & fire engine red. We haven't pinned down an exact pantone yet so likely just going to go with whatever red you select.
Me and my team will provide the text and our initial concept in the definition sheet
Looking for the following timeline, but can prioritize if not possible to complete all 3.
- Definition sheets to be provided by my team: Friday, 1/15/16
- First Review: Monday, 1/18/16
- 80% Review: Wednesday, 1/20/16
I'll share the materials with my board president & presenter on 1/20 for 1/27 presentation so I'm anticipating slight changes will need to be made but targeting final lock on Tuesday, 1/26/16.