I'm looking for a few real estate/architectural photo editors for editing/retouching real estate photos.
• Must have an excellent working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop (CS5, 6, CC or, preferably, Lightroom)
• Must have a computer monitor with accurate colour display
• Must be able to clearly communicate in English both in text and by voice, and must be a good communicator via Skype (voice and text)
• Must have a reliable internet connection
• Previous real estate photo editing experience required (please show me samples of your work by sharing a link)
Photo editing requirements:
• Photo Editor will apply distortion correction (including vertical distortion) and leveling correction, adjust contrast, clarity, colour balance, saturation, shadows/highlights and brightness using Adobe Photoshop - the distortion corrected is needed due to the use of a wide-angle lens. The ability to clone stamp is required as well (for removing me when I'm reflected in a mirror, and for removing lens flare, etc)
• The completed images will be delivered to me in full resolution via Google Drive, with the files named according to the Google Drive folder name
What to expect:
• 1-6+ jobs, on average, will be given per-week, with the work week going from Monday-Friday (Saturday is optional). No work is required to be done on Sunday. More work is given in my peak season, which is summer time (mid-May to mid-Sept), as I'm in studying during the winter months.
• Each job will consist of 15-35 photos to be edited (average is about 20 photos)
• Initially, I would like to meet via Skype to talk in person, before going ahead with our first job.
Please note the images at: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2ewNdVHp32EeUZNLVduS0RNX28&usp=sharing
Please edit the above RAW files, and send them to me so that I can assess if you're the best one for this job. After you've edited the RAW files, I'll send you my edits of these and we can go from there.
I'm looking to develop a long term relationship with a few editors.
Thanks for your interest!