NOTE: You must use Creative Cloud applications for a majority of the work. I'd like the project files for myself as part of the project deliverable.
NOTE: Ignore the budget, place your bid based on what I need done. I break down everything below.
I have a 30 minute video of a speaker on stage and would like to do the following:
1) Improve the overall color of the image. Make it a richer more enjoyable image. I want it to be slightly warm; not cold like a lecture. This will probably require masks to do properly.
2) The camera does automatic adjustments which darken/lighten the picture ~6 times so you will need to correct that as well so it is consistent throughout the video
3) There are 3 white lights on the wall that need to be drastically reduced. Ideally, you could fully remove them with After Effects or similar, but only if it can be done so you cannot tell.
4) Adjust the colors around the speaker to make him look as best as possible.
5) I have images for all the slides, I'd like them placed onto the projector screen. I know you can recover a lot of the natural projector image with color correction (I tried) but I rather just overlay something much higher quality.
6) Trim off the first 5 minutes and attach the cleaned audio which I will also provide.
7) General touch ups to make the video better. For example, the speaker takes a drink of water, can you speed up the video just a little (so that it is not noticeably faster) to make that a bit smoother. I don't want to introduce any noticeable cuts.
8) Scale video down to 720p and provide a final output file that align with YouTubes recommendations:
Please also include all project files (Premiere, After Effects, Speedgrade, etc) incase I want to make any changes in the future.
Attached is a screen shot of the video. You can also download a sample (different codec and quality):
You must provide an example of your color correction and video repair work.
Priority will be given to candidates that provide a rough example of what they can do to the sample.mov