Looking for an experienced full stack programmer for developing software where audio files and data associated with the audio files will be stored. Users will access the audio files and information by going to a specific URL.
1. Must be able to integrate with an outside API to access the audio files.
2. There will multiple screen views to view the audio files. This will include the date, time, length of the audio file, written notes about the audio file, and the audio file itself.
3. Prior experience in working with audio files and the storage issues related to size of audio files is a plus.
4. There will be overall admin access with the ability for admin to assign access rights.
5. Different users will have access to different groups of audio files.
You must have demonstrated experience in developing commercial level software applications in order to be considered for this project. Additionally, you must have experience in working with confidential information and be willing to sign an NDA in order to be considered for this project.
In order to show your attention to detail, please share what languages you will likely use for programming and provide examples of prior software developed. A complete project plan will be provide to selected candidates. Also, do you have experience in developing software where there is more than one programmer involved in the coding (have you been part of a team)?
I'm looking for a skilled software programmer who would be available for projects on an ongoing basis.