Need a Python / Pyramid developer who can fix a few bugs / udpates to codebase for me TODAY (NOW). If you can work on this RIGHT NOW, please apply immediately and message me.
App is a office space management SaaS built on Python / Pyramid / Waitress / Nginx.
Preferably, I would want few hours EVERY month from you to make these type of updates / fixes:
Here's our app and server server-side structure.
- EC2 x 1: Amazon Linux
- RDS x 1: MariaDB
- ElastiCache x 1: Redis
- Route 53
Python / Pyramid / Waitress / Nginx
We use Bitbucket and I can give you access to deploy to production
- SendGrid: Sending notification emails
- Mixpanel: In-depth user behavior analysis
- PayPal & Stripe: Charging customers
- NewRelic: Server monitoring
- Slack: Instant notification to staff
1) Need to disable a office space after cancellation so that they no longer receive notifications / emails / etc. Essentially, update the DB so they're account is paused and no further emails go to the space owner or their office members.
2) Currently, we have to manually cancel subscriptions (PayPal / Stripe). Need to integrate so that the user can cancel on their own, and once canceled, disable the office space so that no further notifications go out.
3) Provide a mechanism to make another user a staff ADMIN to access our administrator's section which is at the /_admin URL
4) Our slack notifications for new trial signups stopped working. Likely just config / token update.
5) Allow /_admin administrators to update status of a space or extend a demo trial to more days.
6) Check error logs and eliminate any issues