Create a bot on Slack using Node.JS & Microsoft bot framework and integrated into AWS S3/DynamoDB/RDS:
We would like to have an initial test task and if the work is good we can structure a longer-term contract. We can work together on task, assume it would take 1 week - 40 hrs worth of work. Below is an example of a mini-task.
- Today, we already have a set of commands that generate a JSON response from Papr that can be showed on Slack.
- Add an existing luis.ai RESTful API (machine learning to predict conversation intent) and integrate it with our existing node.js bot (Papr).
- When an end-user chat's with Papr, Papr application would call luis.ai Papr service to resolve (predict) which dialog (command or intent) to map to. Example, user enters '@papr show me a demo of how u work' –> maps to demo command that triggers demo dialog with Papr.
- Deploy onto AWS cloud infrastructure, Unit Test and Insure it's working with high quality.
- Deploy updated working code onto S3 bucket at Amazon & on github