We are looking for freelancer to write an Android application whose objective is to help students record the lectures sound and capture the slides at the same time. The recording (both sound and photos) can be played back as if it is a whole package.
- The app can record audio
- While the audio recording still going on, the user can use the app to capture photos that accompany the audio recording of that particular time; without disrupting the audio recording itself. (E.g. whenever the lecturer has changed the slide in the class, the user can capture that new slide while the audio recording still going on)
- After recording is done, the user can add on notes alongside to any particular photos (notes can be in form of text input, sketches, or another photo capture)
- The three files (audio, photo, and time of photo captured) are tracked
- The three files will then be combined as a single file format/package specific to the app
- The whole package can be played back for the user. (i.e. so the user can see the photo of the slide and listen to the audio. When it is time for the next slide, then the picture seen changed while audio is still played)
- Our objective is to make the file format/package as small as possible, that's why we avoid the functionality of videos, etc
- User has the ability to set their recording quality as low quality, medium quality or high quality. The point is so that they can decide if they want to save phone capacity or otherwise.
- Ability to upload the file format/package to google drive, dropbox, etc
- Ability to upload the file format/package to our server so that it can be shared with other users
- Ability to edit the whole recording (e.g. if the user wants to delete a particular photo and then extend the time frame of the previous photo, etc)
Above is the framework we designed. We'd be glad to hear if you can propose something better than we have envisioned. Looking forward to your proposal.