We want to build a commercial real estate website that works like loopnet.com. However we want to make improvements to the concept like a property recommendation feature that recommends properties based upon a buyer's preferences. Also there will be a feature to the application that will match buyers to real estate agents.
** HOMEPAGE **
- Search for properties for sale
- Search for properties for lease
- List a property
- Sponsored properties
- Find a broker
- Membership registration
- Register using LinkedIn or Twitter credz.
- Registration form
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone #
- Primary Role
- Upsell before registration finalization
- Sell higher value subscription plans
- Sell randomly picked add-on
** User’s Personalized Page **
- My Listings
- Saved Searches and Alerts
- Watch list
- Desktop notifications
- Push notifications
- Saved sales comps
- My Profile
- Online resume
- Recommendations and referrals
- Share My Listings
- My Account
- Contact info
** SEARCH ENGINE **
- Tabs: For Sale, For Lease, Sales Comps, Property Records, Find a broker
- Fields (Sale): Property type. Property use, Location, Criteria
- Fields (Lease): Property type, Location, Criteria
- Fields (Sales Comps): Property Type & Location, Property Info
- Fields (Broker): Broker Specialty, Location, Broker or Company Name, Special Skills
** Membership **
- Individual profiles
** BROKERS **
- Broker profile page w/ custom URL or subdomain.
- Analytic dash board/reports that presents information on local real estate market and what buyers/investors are looking for.
- Sales Lead dashboard/message inbox
- Data import/export for leads, content, and messages
** Customer Service Portal **
Integration with Zendesk
** Backoffice Admin UI **
- Integration with cloud-based solution for CRM/Billing/Service
** MOBILE APP **
Build web front end to be fully mobile responsive and store data on local database so that it works like a mobile app without the need to develop a mobile app.
Hosting on AWS or Heroku
Ubuntu Linux, Nginx, Passenger, Apache Solr, Redis
PostgreSQL or MariaDB
Django, Ruby on Rails, Laravel
JSON, JQuery, HTML5, CSS3, SASS, AngularJS
Full unit and functional test coverage.
We need an estimate of how much this will cost and how long it will take to develop. Next steps are detailed software specifications. Once we review that and client approves it, we will hire the right agency or freelancer to build a minimal viable product to present to client.