We want a code written in '.Net' only.
Using this code, you will pick the item details from the attached Sample Database and PUSH into VirtueMart. Using .Net code, we should be able to Create, Read, Update and Delete item details in VirtueMart store in real-time using API authentication.
Likewise, using the same .Net code, you will pick the Web Order details from VirtueMart, PULL them and store into the Tables of the attached Database.
The code, that you will write, should hit the VirtueMart API for posting the products and pulling the web orders.
I need the following scenarios to be covered for Uploading and Downloading:
Uploading Fields (Create, Read, Update and Delete):
1. Product SKU
2. Product Name
3. Simple line items
4. Matrix items (with attributes & options - Size, Color, Weight, etc.)
5. Price (all types - Sale Price, Regular Price, MSRP, List Price, etc.)
6. Full Department/Categories Structure (Hierarchy: Clothing >> Mens >> Shirts >> Casuals)
7. Type of product
10. Main Image of the Item
11. Additional images of Item
12. Main and Additional Images of items with attributes
13. Order Tracking Number
14. Customer details (First Name, Last Name, Address, Phone, Email, etc.)
1. Order Number
2. Customer 'Bill To' name
3. 'Bill To' Address
4. Customer 'Ship To' Name
5. 'Ship To' Address
6. Email Address
7. Phone Number
8. Mobile Number
9. Item Code
10. Item Quantity
11. Item Unit Price
12. Total Price
13. Discount Amount
15. Shipping Method
16. Shipping Charges
17. Gross Total
The flow of Create, Read, Update and Delete of items would remain somewhat like this:
1. The system will first check if an item SKU already existing in the VirtueMart database or Not.
2. If it is NOT, the system will create new item in VirtueMart and add all the details of the item.
3. If the SKU already exists in VirtueMart database, the system will only update the item details.
4. If a request has been sent to Delete an SKU in VirtueMart, the system will Delete the item.
Multiple scenarios may arise while UPDATING an item details:
Request may be sent only to update – either Price or Quantity or Product Name or Description or any other field OR combination of fields.
For Matrix items (Products with variations – Size, Colors, Weight, etc.):
• A new variation may be required to be added later to other existing item variations.
• Only Price and Quantity may be required to be updated in ANY of the variations.
• Any variation may be required to be deleted.
1. Speed of uploading items through API should be very fast. You will have to achieve minimum 80+ items uploading in a minute (with image names).
2. You may have to create new fields/tables for the above data if anything found missing in attached sample database.
3. You don't need to create interface. Just write the code in .Net and my team will Test it in real-time scenario.
4. The Project will have two phases – Uploading and Downloading.
5. Accordingly, the payment will be released in two installments – 50% after successful testing of inventory Uploading/Updating at our end and 50% after successful testing of Order downloading at our end only.
6. The payments will be released only after successful testing in real-time scenario by my in-house team.
7. For testing by my in-house team, you will provide the complete .Net code, all files/folders, and proper documentation with screenshots about settings/customization if made at API level or in Admin panel of VirtueMart.
8. This will be a general solution and should work on all VirtueMart based websites.
9. You will address all the queries raised by my team during testing.
10. More scenarios about Add, Edit and Delete may arise during rigorous testing which you will have to address and fix as part of the project.
11. You will provide a post-completion technical support for 30 days as part of this project.