I am looking to accept all payments from Braintree.
My website would accept all the payment options Braintree options.
Budget is stated.
Any questions, just ask.
To create a multiple choice questions test on WPF(Windows Presentation Foundation ), Microsoft's next generation UI framework to create applications with a rich user experience.
Questions count – 60
The quality of questions should be such that only the candidates well aware about the practical aspects of the subject should be able to pass.
Type - Questions divided into three levels-easy, medium, hard
Multiple Choice questions required to be developed with copyright free original content .
The questions can have MCQ's based on practical knowledge as well on the topic.
The questions to have minimum four answer options each.
No True and False Statements.
No Trivia questions.
Review: The subject matter expert will be required to review the test on the live server and point out any corrections, once the test is uploaded
Feedback: The subject matter expert will help us in resolving any feedback received from the test takers within 3 months of uploading the test.
Deliverable: Required in a word file in the required format (format will be provided)
1. Signing the NDA
2. Create outline/syllabus/sub-topics
3. Develop questions as per the agreed upon test outline. The questions will be grouped under sub-topics by the subject matter expert as described in step 2.
4. Submit the deliverable in a word file
5. Run the test and review the questionnaire once live
6. Point out any improvements/errors during the final review.
I am having an issue with a software development platform that I am using.
I require "Windows" authenication and "None" depending on the scenario.
I need someone to help me configure the web.config setup so that it works in both scenarios.
The hiring, resolution and payment process is as follows:
1. I will hire one worker.
2. If it is fixed in 1 hour the worker will get $60.
3. If it is not fixed in 1 hour then I will hire a second worker to work as team.
4. If it is then resolved each worker will get $30 (there will no discussion about who actually resolved the issue).
5. If it is detemined that it cannot be resolved each worker will be paid $20 for their efforts.
I will create a gotomeeting to demonstrate, so you must be able to use this plugin.
Here is the scenario, please let me know if you can help:
I am working a development platform called TotalAgility. It is .Net based but we do not have complete control over source code etc.
The system allows for a choice of authentication models:
#1 Single Sign On
#2 username. password
#3 no authentication....direct access to a kta form that just reads some data from a database..(and displays to a user)
in web.config you have this section: WebHttpBinding_Service
<transport clientCredentialType="Windows" />
There are two types of users
A. Those who operate directly on the domain/network - they user #1 - SSO
B. Those who are remote and operate via VPN - they either use #2 or #3
Currently user group A have no issues, however user group B are getting 401 Unauthorised error.
If I change clientCredentialType to "None" then User group B starts working, however User Group A is no longer authorized.
Is there a way of configuring web.config to allow all three options if even for specific URLs (or URLs paths)?
Looking for an experienced full stack programmer for developing software where audio files and data associated with the audio files will be stored. Users will access the audio files and information by going to a specific URL.
1. Must be able to integrate with an outside API to access the audio files.
2. There will multiple screen views to view the audio files. This will include the date, time, length of the audio file, written notes about the audio file, and the audio file itself.
3. Prior experience in working with audio files and the storage issues related to size of audio files is a plus.
4. There will be overall admin access with the ability for admin to assign access rights.
5. Different users will have access to different groups of audio files.
You must have demonstrated experience in developing commercial level software applications in order to be considered for this project. Additionally, you must have experience in working with confidential information and be willing to sign an NDA in order to be considered for this project.
In order to show your attention to detail, please share what languages you will likely use for programming and provide examples of prior software developed. A complete project plan will be provide to selected candidates. Also, do you have experience in developing software where there is more than one programmer involved in the coding (have you been part of a team)?
I'm looking for a skilled software programmer who would be available for projects on an ongoing basis.
the questions should not be copied from net, we will go thru each question
before payment is done.
frameworks : angular js, laravel, codeigniter, ionic, any framework you know...
Windows 10 IOT core application for Raspberry PI 2 connecting over 3G (PI connections : proximity sensor , 5V relay):
Full Source code and “ready to Flash” application will be required.
Application will need the following items:
• On start-up / reboot a 3G connection needs to be initiated with a USB driven 3G device.
• On initial setup of the device a config file needs to be able to be set that holds a URL that is used as per below.
• On Device Start/Reboot and every 30 min thereafter a Web URL (above configured URL) needs to be called that will respond with a Variables in either JSON or XML form.
o I will supply the URL.
o The URL called will update a remote source with the Raspberry PI’s internet address.
o The URL will return a “password” that needs to be stored in memory on the device.
o The above will need to be stored every time the call is made. (IE Password will change)
• The device needs to run a webserver that is exposed through port 80 over the 3G connection.
• The Webserver needs to host a web URL that will be called externally and needs to take one variable.(Should have an option to lock down to a specific IP)
• The variable passed in will be the password set above. The sent password and the one in memory need to be checked that they match.(This will need to be encrypted)
• If the password match then a connected proximity sensor (probably HC-SR04) needs to be checked for an object.
• If the proximity sensor picks up an object then a 5V relay needs to be activated which will run/enable a 3rd party device it is connected to.
• Once relay is confirmed activated the called page needs to respond with a variable advising if the operation was a success.
• The device needs to be able to connected / managed externally.
• This would be via SSH and/or Windows 10 IOT desktop website.
• A web URL on the device that return a “active” tag to state if the device is up.