I work for an inbound marketing agency in North Carolina. We are looking for freelance copywriters to write 5-10 pieces of content a week for our clients who are predominantly in the home services industry. Majority of our clientele is in the lawn care and pest control industry in particular, so most of the content will be geared towards landscaping, gardening, and pest control. We also have clients in the legal industry, dental industry, home building industry, and more. We need writers who have experience writing copy for websites which includes blog posts, service pages, in-depth articles, etc.
We are willing to pay about $25-35 per piece of content, which are usually 300-500 words and should not take more than an hour to write start-to-finish. Longer, more in-depth articles over 600 words would be based on an hourly rate.
What we are looking for in a copywriter:
• The ability to write efficiently.
• Broad knowledge of writing for search engines.
• Conversational writing that flows well and is easy to read.
• Content that is focused on benefits and is extremely user-friendly.
• The ability to create 100% unique and original content (we have no tolerance for copying and pasting!)
• Content that is grammatically correct with zero spelling mistakes.
Mostly, I am looking for copywriters who can create quality content in a timely and efficient manner—content that requires as few edits from me as possible. If this sounds like something you are interested in, please apply for job and I will be in touch with you. Thank you!