This project should be relatively easy and is semi-flexible.
We need a custom-written Windows-based desktop program to manage our employee clock-in/clock-outs.
Here are the requirements for the program:
- Program should allow an employee to open on a Windows-based desktop, enter a 4-digit Pin-# (with mouse or keyboard), and then be able to clock-in/clock-out.
- Program should track the status of each employee, so that employees who are clocked-in, are only allowed to clock-out (and visa-versa)
- Program should be able to be run on multiple workstations in a LAN environment with a central database. This database can be anything you choose (SQL, MS-Access, etc.) or even just a simple .TXT file if you choose. As long as you provide the needed components to install and run the program over a LAN environment.
- Program should calculate pay-periods beginning each Tuesday and ending the following Monday.
- Program should allow employees to view total hours worked for current...