I have insurance sales contractors who enter jobs into a Ninja Form on my WordPress site. I want to automate the process to give me the following information:
1) The contractor will enter data on the form which will reflect total money collected (insurance premium).
2) Commissions will not be paid until a manager enters the date in which commissions where earned in the agency. That will trigger commissions paid to the contractors.
3) Depending on the type of account sold, a percentage of that amount will be split 3 ways (who referred the business, who sold the policy and who input the policy into our system).
4) If the account renews (insurance policy renewal), the contractor who sold the account will earn an additional percentage of premium at that time.
5) Contractors are paid commissions earned twice per month. The manager will enter the date paid to the contractor which will subtract it from commissions due to the contractor.
6) I want the contractors to be able to view, preferably on our website, all commissions paid in the past and commissions due but not paid.
I really don't care if we use Excel at all. If we can do this in some type of custom app on our WordPress site, that would be fantastic.
While I posted this as a one-time project, if you are successful, responsive, affordable and capable, there will be more work to be done.