I am part of a Software Group that is building 3 products, and I'm looking for a second opinion and help on a proposal to generate estimated numbers for user growth, research into these markets, a Lead and Partner Sales/Marketing Pipeline. **After job is accepted, I will give you information to view the existing products, marketing material, etc.
I want to work on this simultaneously and actively review your work via a Google Doc, Google Sheet or similar. I want this ideally all completed by Sunday Night PST, but I can work on this with you if needed.
All of these products will be FREE - completely free.
I have organized this proposal in this way:
1. User Types / General Strategy - Individual, Partner, Company
2. Product Information and Competitors
3. Deliverables/Proposals and assumptions for report
-- User Growth Estimates and Projects
-- Estimated $ value of user, or lifetime value of user (given free product, and eventual monetization or advertising)
-- Definition and outlining of Sales Cycle and Lead Pipeline
-- Prepare a list of events, conferences primarily in San Francisco/Bay Area, but also domestic (USA) and International
User Types / General Strategy
Get individual end users to use our products. 1 or many of them.
ex. Product our own Webinars and invite users to view them
Get large companies to use our products.
Find Partners that will promote and reuse our products
We have three amazing free products all targeted at the B2B space, or B2B2C space in
USA, China, Taiwan.
Product 1: Web Conferencing tool. Can be used for corporate meetings, or any 1on1 teaching
- Similar Products:
-- WebEx https://webex.com/
-- Zoom www.zoom.us
-- GoToMeeting http://www.gotomeeting.com/webinar
-- Join.me - www.join.me
Product 2: Web Video Conferencing Tool. Can be used for online events, webinars, livestreams, etc. GoToWebinar like Product
- Similar Products
-- GoToWebinar -- http://www.gotomeeting.com/webinar
-- LiveStream -- https://livestream.com/
-- Webinara -- https://www.webinara.com/
Product 3: Online Corporate Training Courses and Classes -
- Similar Products
-- Online EDU Products - edX, Udemy Inc. and Coursera
Proposals and Assumption requirements:
Assume 1 Sales Person - Full-Time dedicated to this. Assuming 1 sales person to be on the road, to attend events, conferences, travel internationally.
Assume products are 90% as good as competitors
Assume 25% of people will be interested in switching and entering the pipeline sales
Assume all of the products are available on iPhone, iPad, Android phone and tablet, and Computer
1. Propose User Projections, User Growth, and est. dollar amount generated from free customer
Based on all your research of the products and market, determine 3 of the user projection
Good Performance: __ numbers of users per month
Better Performance: __ numbers of users per month
Best Performance: __ numbers of users per month
Users To Generate
-- # of Normal 1by1 users needed per week
-- # of Partners needed per week (Estimate that 1 partner = ___ # of users)
-- # of companies needed onboarded per week (Estimate that 1 company = ____ # of users
--- Company Small - 50 users
--- Company Medium - 250 users
--- Company Big - 1000 users
Average $ Lifetime Value of Users
Our products are free, so determine the $ amount per user that we get we are a free service like Facebook or Twitter and money is generated
- Value of individual user
- Value of Company getting a whole company of users
- Value of Partner
Determine Sales/Lead Pipeline and estimated length from Open to Close. What do each of these items mean and what is the estimated length of each step for both Partner and Company
5. Close sale
Estimate # of client/numbers we need in each category to accomplish ____ numbers
Determine Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly Goals and User Numbers
2. Use Research of existing companies and competitors (listed above), to determine what are accurate and realistic numbers
3. Define specific sales pipeline for Partners and Companies. What does each item mean, what is the average length of each step, what is the % of close rate at each stpe
5. Close sale
4. Research our products, corporate market, and software world - then Identify events and conferences for 2016 and other items where we can go to get users. Evaluate pros/cons of attending each of these events/conferences List their dates, locations, est. cost, etc. I am based in the Bay Area/SF - But will travel internationally.