We are looking for an experienced network-engineer to help us through achieving a few tasks. If you find the post lack of information, we'll explain anything you need. Below is a list of tasks explained:
1. We need to achieve to lease Static/Public IP to customers PC (CPE), our dhcp works with dhcp.conf file, so we want somehow to place a host within dhcp.conf which would lease a Static/Public IP to customers PC mac instead of Modem mac.
2. In a cable network operated with Cisco10k again managed with dhcp server with dhcp.conf file, we want somehow to redirect the traffic of a customer whom subscription ended to a page notifying him/her that his account is expired and need to repay for further services.
3. We need to implement for the best way to read/track the traffic of a modem hour/day/week/month/year. In scripting manner we need to know the algorythms/formulas how to get this data through OID's ex.:
$download = snmpget($cip, 'public', "184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.1.10.1",100000,2);
$upload = snmpget($cip, 'public', "18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.1.16.1",1000000,2);
This was something we did via php, but the data is not accurate or not readable, so you would need to build a formula to get exact value of traffic for the periods mentioned above.
4. We need to setup our linux server and activate the VoiP/MTA services in Modems that support the service. The MTA files and configs should be prepared via php and sent to modems afterwards, so we should be able to define sip user, password and/or other details if needed. We'll hand you a linux and you can install any services needed to accomplish this task.
5. The final task is related to creating/generating tftpfiles for Modems, but in CentOs terminal or any bash script possible, the files should be generated where Docsis is installed.
If you believe that you are capable of completing this tasks please let us know and we'd keep a contact for future requirements too, if there pops up anything else.