We are an educational company providing live teaching over the Internet to secondary school children in the UK using Blackboard Collaborate classroom.
We have developed our own Learning Management System for managing teachers & students, subjects & courses, lessons & timetable as well as homework.
We have a fair code coverage of the LMS code - unit & integration tests.
However, we are missing functional testing.
We would like to hire someone who would design an infrastructure enabling business managers to create acceptance & functional tests themselves, ideally using plain English, like in Tellurium.
As result of this project we'd like to achieve:
- a design of the infrastructure - server setup, data flow, notifications etc.
- a detailed solution description for handling test data - the LMS is mostly data driven - a lot of test cases rely on pre-prepared data through complicated operations, for example to assign homework to a group of students there needs to be a group of users of type student, a physical which is an instance of a logical course lesson - all those entities would have to be present for the test. It's crucial to make it easy for the business managers to set up tests.
- examples of some basic and intermediate tests and at least one fully implemented complicated test
In your estimate please include the time needed for:
- implementation of the solution
- full documentation
- some initial training of a business manager - this can be done on per hour basis
We'd be happy to answer any questions regarding the project so please don't hesitate to contact us.