I am looking for a lawyer, maybe law student as well., skilled in contract/corporate law
I will need to prepare a contract between my company and a freelancer. He will provide us with a piece of software that we will sell in our country and possibly in other countries as well.
We agreed that he would get a fixed commission from every sale and that we would pay the total once a month based on his invoice.
The contract should involve such things as:
- Definiton of the software
- His declaration that he fully owns the software
- Exclusivity of the software - he will not be able to sell it elsewhere. We will be the only company that would be able to sell it. By this contract we would own the soft completely
- The price of the software, payment rules, etc
- Fees if he breaks the contract
- The software is not complete yet, so there should be a harmonogram of works and fees if the deadlines are not met
- Duration of the contract - it should be sealed indefinitely and there should be a notice period (3 months)
It should be around 2-4 pages.
More information will be provided to the person I choose.