For this course AAP is a response for customer’s RFP or customer’s design requirements and type of solution used in network design. Typically a customer’s RFP includes following topics.
• Business goals for the project
• Scope of the project
• Information on existing network
• Information on new applications
• Technical requirements, including scalability, availability, network performance, security, manageability, usability, adaptability, and affordability
• Warranty requirements for products
• Environmental or architectural constraints
• Training and support requirements
• Preliminary schedule with milestones and deliverables
• Legal contractual terms and conditions
Your AAP should include responses to all of customer’s RFP and should include logical and physical component pf the design, information on technologies used in design solution, and proposal to implementing the design
This section will include an online presentation in PowerPoint. Presentations should include the information in parts 1 through 4 of the AAP which I will provide the four parts.
The purpose of this presentation is to get approval from upper level management. This presentation is geared towards upper management level. In this presentation two much details, or by providing too much technical content you could lose your audience. You need a balance approach. That means keep your focus on key business goals and explain them in simple language how this project will help in meeting those goals. There is no minimum or maximum numbers of slides for this presentation.