Out of this, the core network test setup was already built and tested. Still customer WAN & LAN migration templates are to prepared. Actual deployment and migration of WAN & LAN are to be started and closed.
Below the Plan of Action :
1) Configure IPv6 on loopback interface on Nexus Devices and loopback testing to be done.
2) Configure Best practice BGP peer filtering on Internet VDC’s.
3) iBGP Peering between existing Juniper Routers and new Nexus 7K Internet VDC.
4) Pilot Migration of low hanging customers to new infrastructure, 3rd Party testing by external team.
5) After 3rd Party testing, eBGP peering to be configured between existing Core and 7K2 Core and migrate the legacy architecture to new architecture.
6) Customer migration from legacy network to new Nexus infrastructure.
A clear SOW will be provided to the candidate who is suited best. Candidate needs to come on site at Hyderabad and work for a month. Followed by one month at mumbai.