We are collecting information on different IT / security / SaaS products and would like to include input from first-hand users. You will be given a template to work off of, but we are looking for more than just filling out a survey. You must be able to write a concise and coherent ~1000 word article about a product.
We are looking for reviews of these or related products:
- Service Now
- App Dynamics
- Carbon Black
These are some of the questions you must be able to answer and write about in your article.
- What are the stated goals of this product? Primary and secondary?
- How well can the product do what it’s supposed to do and how comprehensive is the functionality and feature set?
- How easy is the product to use out-of-the-box?
- How easy is it to gain proficiency with the product?
- How often is the product is being released/updated per quarter/year?
- How is the product priced in comparison with competing solutions. What type of support comes with the purchase, how much is premium support, and what does it entail?
- What type of 3rd party integrations are available, out-of-the-box?
You must be a STRONG writer with no grammatical errors and some style. The goal is for you to write a review that people would like to read. This isn't a technical how-to, but there should be some high-level insights into how the product works and how users and businesses can benefit from features and integrations.
You must be able to prove that you are familiar with the product.