About All in ONE Ltd
All in ONE is the market most advanced suite of tools for Publishers ( www.allin.rocks )
We have created the largest Publisher´s database and by analyzing all their posts we are able to convert data into smart media data.
Our Big Data tool helps Publishers to increase their engagement and traffic by discovering the most relevant stories first.
All in ONE benefits to Publishers:
- Be the first to find the best and most viral content around the globe
- Identify the key influencers in every segment
- The best way to benchmark and compare publisher performance
- Boost their social followers
- It enables Publishers to optimize their social media strategy
- design and improve the architecture to assure efficient growth
- integrate design and develop JS for frontend part
- development of backend parts and workers (background scripts for processing data)
- work closely with team to for implement new features and improving existing
- long term fulltime remote work with 100% focusing and daily communication
Your Key Qualifications
- сoder at heart, who loves to build solutions for complex problems
- 5+ years of full-stack development with at least 2 year experience of Symfony2
- excellent skills and practical experience in PHP5, Symfony2, Doctrine2, JS (jQuery, Highcharts, FusionCharts), HTML5/CSS3 (Bootstrap), Twig, Git
- strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design
- excellent knowledge of MySQL (complex queries, indexing, optimizing)
- experience with databases size of tens of GB, ability to manage and keep it all under control
- experience in caching, performance optimization
- web scraping/parsing (CURL, proxies, reverse engineering), data processing (raw, json, xml)
- regular expressions
- experience with data visualization (statistics calculation, tables, charts)
- experience with different types of API (social networks, payment systems, email services, etc...)
- extensive knowledge of Linux environments and practical administration skills (shell scripting, networking, firewalls, monitoring, security)
- good English, Russian/Ukrainian
- passionate, trustworthy, problem solver, team-player, who is positive minded, 100% focused on success, and ready to take responsibility for result
Tell us about yourself
1. How many years of experience do you have as a developer? Please name the best projects you have worked in and what you realized exactly in each one.
2. Please explain your knowledge on MYSQL and working with big databases.
3. What APIs do you have experience with?
4. Did you had experience with scraping data from sites including ones which require authorization? Please tell any details (type of data, ways of authorization).
5. What PHP and JS frameworks you have used in work and know them well?
6. What types of security problems you have faced and solved?
Salary: Around $3.000 per month (depending on applicant's proven experience). 10% of the salary would work as a bonus and will be achieved if the developer accomplish all the milestones and goals.
In order to measure how the developer is performing we will use an employee monitoring tool