Our development team is seeking passionate and talented Mobile Application Developers to help develop a next generation eCommerce system with Database experience.
As a Sr. Full Stack Engineer you would join a cross-functional, international / agile engineering team engaged in the reshaping of a product line. You will work closely with a team of product managers, UI/UX, and backend developers. You will also have the opportunity to travel to the China/USA to work with our world class team.
• Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to understand end-user requirements and use cases, then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
• Develop frontend apps and backend services to make sure we are delivering smooth user experiences.
• Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
• Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product
Must have SaaS hands-on dev, eCommerce system architect, and team leading exp.
• Strong understanding of software best-practices as it applies to software development
• Utilization and integration of mobile specific features like Push Notifications, Background Loading, Offline Content Storage, etc.
• Strong Object-oriented programming ability (such as C# or Java), REST services, and OAuth.
• Experience with Agile Development methodologies (SCRUM)
• Solid architecture experience
• Ability to prioritize and manage work, adhering to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
• A self-starter that is able to collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional team