INOMICS is a global internet platform hosting educational and career opportunities for top students and academics, with 500,000 visitors using our platform to search for study programs, scholarships, grants and academic jobs. Headquartered in Berlin-Mitte, INOMICS is one of Berlin's most solidly growing start-up companies with excellent revenue growth rates over the last 3 years.
Our mission is to help students and researchers in Economics, Business and Social Sciences find the best opportunities to reach their academic and professional goals.
We are looking for a talented freelance writer/blogger in the field of Economics & Finance starting as soon as possible.
- Research and write articles for academic audience on Economics, Finance and Business topics
- Use a conversational style, which engages readers
- Write the content that captures INOMICS readers' interests
- Apply appropriate styling and SEO techniques to your writing
- Promote company objectives with each blog article
- You are a Master's or PhD student in Economics or Finance or you graduated in this field
- You are a native English speaker
- You are in the loop about trending topics in Economics, Finance and Business
- You are a competent writer and you already have some experience in blog writing
- You know how to apply SEO techniques to your articles
- You posses good communication skills
Payment & procedures:
- We offer 30USD per article (650-750 words)
- The expected number of articles to write is 4-6 per month
- A successful applicant will receive content & formatting guidelines as well as exemplary articles
- Lists of topics with writing deadlines will be sent to the blogger on a monthly basis via email. You are also encouraged to suggest your own article topics.
- The payment will be released on a monthly basis, after completion of a given list of articles
- The duration of the project is at least 1 year
- Please notice that the job requires only writing and formatting ypur articles, not uploading them into the CMS
How to Apply:
- Make yourself familiar with INOMICS writing style - visit our blog at https://inomics.com/top/insights
We recommend you to check these articles (you need to sign up to see the full text):
- Submit your resumé/CV and a writing sample (650-750 words). The sample needs to address either students, researchers or professionals in the area of economics & finance.