We have a custom designed board that sports a Olimex A13-SOM-512 module and a compatible NAND flash soldered on board. For lack of internal resources we are looking for an experienced embedded engineer with expertise in the following fields:
- Debian on embedded systems
- BSP (Board Support Package) creation
- Allwinner A13 (on Olimex A13-SOM-512)
- Booting from NAND flash
- Bash scripting or Yocto expertise
Goal of the project:
- creation of a Debian image able to boot from the NAND flash (not from the mini SD-card)
The image must be:
- be reproducible and modifiable (created with bash scripts or with yocto, buildroot, etc., according to your preferences)
- be optimized for boot speed
- include the drivers for all the module and mainboard peripherals
A word of caution: Allwinner A13 is not very well documented and it has a very particular boot sequence. Apply for this job only if you have considerable experience and already worked with it.
We will provide a reference board to work on.
For application, please send:
- examples of similar projects you have done,
- an estimation of the time needed,
- when you think you can complete,
- price for this job.
Feel free to ask more information,