Looking for an experienced ExpressionEngine developer. See details below:
Website is built on ExpressionEngine. Contains many products, not Ecommerce just product pages. Right now each product page has a link to a PDF product catalog that contains the specific specs related to that product.
What we need:
Instead of linking to the PDF catalog, we want to link to html catalog.
How it will function:
- Have product catalog that lists all the top categories
- If you click a top category it shows you sub-categories (if applicable)
- If you click a sub-category it then shows you a page that will contain:
------ Any images related to that product
------ A description or block of text
------ A table with the specifications of the products in that sub-category
------ A link to the modal contact form we use - probably best to have a floating contact button or something
Things you will be able to do:
- Search/filter by product type/sub-category/category
- Update the categories/sub-categories/products on the backend.
Fluent in english
Available on skype
Must give me a deadline and stick to it
If I hire you, you need to tell me exactly what I need to do from my side to get going (in detail). Then do your job.
You do NOT need to add write any content, I will upload/add all images/copy etc. I just need you to create the ability for me to add it in the backend.
You need to give me some training on how this addition will effect the current channels/entries etc.
Please let me know if you require more information.