I am a helicopter videographer for the annual Catalina ski race. Each year we film and edit a video, however this year due to time constraint we would prefer to outsource the effort.
We are looking for an experience video editor that can capture the event with excitement and entice the viewers. The video was shot utilizing the following three cameras.
1. The 4k Sony Camera: (about 102 minutes) main camera used in filming the race, small amounts of B roll (setting/surroundings)
2. The Sony Home Camera: (about 20 minutes) secondary camera used for the race, large amount of B roll (setting/surroundings)
3. The Garmin Virb 1080: (about 15 minutes) wide angle camera used in filming the race, contains 1 very important shot and some other useful shots
Please incorporate all three cameras in the video
• Create and edit a video using the best scenes from video clips.
• Timeline when the video will be completed.
• Trim shots, and assemble segments in a way...