- Auto answer an incoming call from a mobile and do the following at the same time.
1. Make a conference call to a 3rd number. (Please use an auto answer number, such as, time service, so I can test it by myself.)
2. Play a greeting sound while waiting the 3rd number to pick up the call.
3. When somebody hangups, hangups another line in the conference.
4. Voice recording everything from auto answering until somebody hangup the call.
- Call records have:
1. Waiting time before the 3rd number answering the call.
2. 3rd number answering's status (Answer or miss call)
3. Recorded sound.
- Only 1 incoming call at a time. (Simple)
- Using no more than 2 sip accounts. Each account support 1 line at a time. The line for incoming call has DID.
- I will give you a teawviewer id of my server.
- Using your own SIP accounts to test first.
1. I make a phone call to your SIP number.
2. I should hear voice from the 3rd number.
3. Check a call record.
4. Change to my SIP accounts and test again.
- Tell me how to setup by myself next time.