The design of a tested clothing/fashion brand app to position the user as a "stylist" while playing the "game". The developer mus include the following in the design of the application:
1. A multilevel user experience which will include the selection of an "outfit" for a client within the game. This selection process must take place in under 60 secs.
2. A 60 countdown of each task/outfit creation.
3. The inclusion of voice prompts which will be provided by the client.
4. Voice prompts will indicate a dissatisfied/satisfied "client" within the game as she expects the user to arrange various outfits from a wardrobe selection to be provided by us.
5. Numerous scenarios to create a fashion experience i.e. date night, lunch with the girls, clubbing, audition, hiking, gyming, etc (approximately 10 different social experiences).
6. The app system is to be based on walking into the "clients" closet and creating the perfect outfit.
7. The app must also provide a scenario where incorrect/correct...
The aim of the game is to KILL the enemy, CORRUPTION. CORRUPTION poses as some dangerous character which sucks life out of the player; then leads to the player's death.
In every stage, the player should come across a number of hindrances and small enemies which are ready to stop him on his mission. Each time the player kills a small major (coloured) enemy (theft, bribery etc), his life increases until he gets to fight the biggest enemy itself at the end of that particular stage.
The game should have about 7 characters by default out of which a player can select for the mission.
The game should be in levels and as the player progresses to the next level, the next character is unlocked for the next mission.
This game is for African users as our organisation is running a campaign against corruption, and we believe this will also give a good reputation to your team if we are able to strike a good deal!
Readlly is a Gamified Learning Assistant that lets you learn anything fast, understand it easily and never forget what you learn, by converting your books to games.
We recently launched a test version on Google Play (www.readlly.com), now we want to build the full game version. In this new version:
Readlly is a treasure hunter who goes from one city to another looking for treasures, while avoiding treasure looters on the way.
Players can build their cities and treasures with the contents of their books and anything they are trying to learn. or they can buy treasure cities in the marketplace. Readlly moves from an ancient city to advance ones based on the players score in the game.
Players can also create or join groups to share, chat or build cities together.
More details later
We are a recently launched social gaming website looking to have a game developed that our users will play for a chance to turn the virtual coins they've won into real prizes. We would like to start with a basketball version, then apply the same game concept to other sports. This job posting is just for the basketball version.
The game will serve two functions on our website. 1) We have a weekly leaderboard where players move their won virtual coins to. At the end of the week, the top XX players will play this new developed skill game for a chance to win huge prizes. 2) Players have the option to instantly cash our their won virtual coins for real cash. The better the do at this developed game, the higher the payout.
Here's a quick overview of what we're looking for:
A "hoops" style game that can translate across multiple sports - basketball, football, hockey, soccer. The mechanics of the game is the same but the skins represent different sports.
The shot position is predetermined...
There's only 1 level in this game with cool mechanics and we're trying to make it really easy to reskin.
It's a racing/gem hybrid. Our last developer has gone AWOL for 6 days so we need to replace him with someone who wants to work really hard on a super unique idea. Looking for a partner in this for a fixed price + % of the games we're going to release.
It shouldn't take more than a week to program if you work hard. We're looking to make this simple to reskin a bunch of times.
Animations done through code of characters and gems
5 x 7 Gem Game like Candy Crush swiping with a backing
Earn coins for each race
Purchase characters through coins or real money
Sound Integration (gem matching, bouncing, specials)
Analytics + Rating Plugin
We have all the assets ready in PSD that we can export immediately according to the sizing needs for universal deployment.
* Looking for an iOS Game developer who can develop Games for mobiles.
* The candidate should have past experience on Game Development for the iOS & Android.
* Time required to complete a Project depends from Game to Game.
* Designs will be provided by me and the development should be done by you.
NOTE: I am looking for an individual or a small team who can work with me on a constant basis. The team or the individual should have good Gaming experience, Good communication skills, daily update on Skype and should be reasonable in Pricing aspects.
MOST IMPORTANT: NO UPFRONT PAYMENT WILL BE GIVEN TO START THE WORK.
Candidates who are interested in LONG TERM RELATIONS only APPLY.