We have already designed mockups and backend API. Now we are looking for somebody in Yekaterinburg (Russia), who can develop native Android/iOS app, according to mockups, API and technical requirements.
Android required skills:
1. Experience in developing native applications (Java) for Android from 1 year
2. The experience with the Android SDK
3. Basic knowledge of version control systems and bug tracking (Git)
4. Experience with network protocols and networking (REST)
5. Experience with Android SQL database
6. Ability to read and maintain documentation in English
Experience in usage of auxiliary libraries for Android: Retrofit / OkHttp, EventBus / RxJava, Dagger, OrmLite and / or others. Work experience with the service Google Cloud Messaging, Google Analytics / Flurry Analytics.
iOS required skills:
1. Libraries, technologies & frameworks:
2. Objective C (XCode, Soryboards/Interface Builder, Instruments)
3. Networking (ASIHTTPRequest, AFNetworking, RESTKit)
4. Reporting (TestFlight, Crashlytics)
5. Database (CoreData, SQLite, MagicalRecord)
6. Testing (UnitTesting)
7. XML, JSON
8. Dependency management (CocoaPods)
9. Multithreading (GCD)
If there is, please, send us a list of published applications on Google Play.