Offering small tasks to the online engineering community to increase both contributor momentum on a public Github project, and the community's familiarity with a data model that embodies a fundamental law of physics: https://github.com/systemaccounting/mxfactorial
Requested code changes:
- Add a single RESTful 'user' API endpoint in the /app directory
- Modify /main.js to invoke the new API listening from a web server that is separate (e.g. port 8000) from the web client (this project is ultimately a set of public endpoints; the web client is only a demo for how to use them)
- Edit app/constants/index.js to reference your newly-created URI to configure the web client's submission of the object it builds through a multi-step form (see console log at the end of the 'create new user' sequence: https://mxfactorial.appspot.com/)
- Persist the new 'user' object into the Google Datastore
How to configure your environment & deliver code: https://github.com/systemaccounting/mxfactorial/wiki/Code-Delivery-Workflow
1) The existing CRUD-related files were copied from https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/nodejs-getting-started/tree/master/2-structured-data to integrate with the Datastore and will be removed once integration is complete.
2) This is a simple, small, & clearly-defined task that does not admit any implementation risk premium. Adjust offers accordingly, and consider offering a bid because the subject interests you.