We need a script/macro created to check a spreadsheet for duplicate page username, add the current page username to the spreadsheet if not already there, click two buttons with URLs that are unique to the current page URL, fill out a single textarea, add an attachment, submit the form and mark the spreadsheet as sent.
We will manually login before starting the script. There is a limit of 20 messages per login account. Sometimes after sending 10 messages you are asked to login again (login requires 1 button clicked if the web browser has remembered the login details). The script could just pause if this happens or click the button itself - whatever is easier to setup. The spreadsheet is in Google Sheets.
Full details of the script:
We have a spreadsheet with a list of recipient usernames for messages that have already been sent.
1. Open URL from spreadsheet cell
2. Select username on page and copy
3. Search spreadsheet for username - IF username exists then skip the URL - IF NO username exists then add the username to the list and proceed to next step
4. Click username to open page(its a link)
5. Extract unique 10 digit code from URL string and copy it
6. Paste unique code into the middle of another URL and go there
7. Click dropdown box and select the 4th value
8. Click an input button to go to the last page
9. Click "add attachment" button, click browse button, select pdf, click Open
10. Paste standard message into textarea
11. Click send
12. Mark the cell in the spreadsheet next to the url and username as SENT
13. Pause for 1 minute and then continue to the next url in the spreadsheet
If the above is too complex and difficult then we are open to a lower price for the following simpler script:
1. Click username to open page(its a link)
2. Copy unique 10 digit code from URL
3. Paste unique code into the middle of another URL and go there
4. Click dropdown box and select the 4th value
5. Click an input button to go to the last page
6. Click "add attachment" button, click browse button, select pdf, click Open
7. Paste standard message into textarea
8. Click send
If you need any more details or have any questions please just ask.
I will record a screencast of the exact steps required for this macro for the selected freelancer. We will provide all logins, etc.