- I currently have a form set up.
- I have multiple offices around the world. There is one field that determines where the details of the lead (person that has filled in the form) are sent. This field is "Which city are you living in right now?".
- At present this field is a single line text. So if they write Sydney, the details will be sent to our Sydney office. If they are from a city close to Sydney, it will still be sent to Sydney office.
- I want to be able to select which cities go to each specific office
- InfusionSoft integration, to my knowledge does not integrate with single line texts. Perhaps a dropdown needs to be created where after you select "Country you are currently living in?" from a dropdown menu, the next field "Which city are you living in right now?" is automatically populated with major cities from the chosen country. Is this possible? Is this the solution?
Are you able to help with this?