This is a job which will evolve into regular engagements for the right person.
We are a digital marketing agency that delivers solutions across the full range of digital marketing disciplines;
Website design & CRO, local search / online reputation, PPC (Google Adwords, Facebook advertising, Remarketing), SEO, Content marketing, Landing pages, Lead magnets, Social media marketing, Email marketing, Reputation Management, Marketing automation & CRM, Reporting & analytics.
As we onboard new clients, we will often set them up with Sharp Spring, our CRM of choice.
We use Sharp Spring to build out our clients' sales funnel (allowing them to effectively manage and nurture new leads), and create lead nurturing programs.
We currently have multiple clients which we are switching over to Sharp Spring.
We require an experienced CRM expert to assist with migrating clients and building out their marketing automation packages.
Typically each project will involve:
- Understanding the needs and sales objectives of the client
- Creation of custom fields in Sharp Spring
- Working with data from previous CRMs or client data in raw format and uploading it to Sharp Spring
- Connecting website forms to capture lead details
- Building the sales funnel stages to allow clients to manage their leads (incorporating stages of sale)
- Developing email followup nurture sequences
- Creating lead scoring programs
- Setting up notification triggers for sales teams based on behaviour & interaction
- Assisting to develop reporting
- Communicating with clients
We are looking for someone experienced in both CRMs and marketing automation to assist with the creation and management of our client's CRM programs.
You will have a marketing mind, understanding the typical stages of a sales funnel, and how marketing assists and where sales picks up.
You will have worked with other popular CRMs (such as Infusionsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, etc.) and understand the technical aspects of data migration, campaign set up, triggers, lead scoring, etc.
We are ideally looking for someone to work with us long term and take ownership of this aspect of the business. Thus the ability to interface with clients and communicate effectively, clearly, respectfully and on-time is crucial.
Expertise in these areas will be beneficial:
- Data manipulation and analysis
- Marketing automation
- Lead nurturing
- Sales funnel development
- Copywriting / positioning / messaging