Hello, we looking to create a custom GUI for displaying basic information on a android tablet running KitKat. Our aim is to provide an overall status of the day's events and information on a 10" screen.
Tablet information: http://www.polatab.co.uk/polatab-q10.1.html
The GUI must display the following:
-Date/Time (auto time configuration)
-Calendar events (linked to client email account &/or pushed via phone)
-Social feeds (linked to twitter/facebook/etc)
- The interface must be 'clean & sharp' and use black, white and dark blues where possible.
- If any of the above information status elements are not used, the others should increase in width/height of boxes.
- In the event of a system reboot/restart the GUI should automatically load up without any user input.
- We do not mind if the GUI is part of an application/custom skin of the OS/custom firmware.
- It must be easy/1-click-solution to install/upload on any similar tablet. We plan to roll this out to many devices.
- If a larger tablet is used, the GUI design must be able to scale (without quality loss).
Optional Goal (cost depending):
It would be ideal if the tablet could be control/setup using an iPhone & Android application, by linking bluetooth of the tablet to a secondary device.
Ideally the end user should have no requirement to use the touch screen of the tablet, as this will be mounted be hide glass panels.
Default bluetooth and wireless access passwords should be preset into the tablet.
After testing, and customer feedback we may look to expand the system's configuration and add in voice control/gesture control/user recognition. This is beyond the scope of this job for the moment.
NOTE: We will only consider applications from tailored responses to this request and not generic information. We will give a higher weighing to those whom submit design concepts and method of achieving the result.