Please quote only IF YOU have used dictation software. Your APP used "voice to text recognition." Please send me the link.
We are a subsidiary of www.heavenscatalyst.org. We will not be able to respond to everyone but wanted to thank you for your time in quoting.
Application Description: In this project, the developer is to design and implement the applications for iOS and Android.
This is a fixed-cost project and the developer is required to submit the proposal outlining the efforts, cost, engineering timeline, deliverable milestones. Additional the developer must comply with the criteria specified in the "Detailed Requirements" section below.
Concept: Memorizing made Simple. User copies and pastes a text into the APP descriptor (max of 1000 words). This is the text they want to memorize and practice. Their device will be their memorization buddy to enable them to practice and point out their errors.
As the user audibly recites the text, only the text that is articulated is highlighted in Green and the words not said or incorrectly said are highlighted in Red. Then a % score is given on the top (Green words/Total words as a %). If they say in the wrong order it is still under red text.
Important to know: We have the general framework, graphics, but we are missing the biggest part of the project is the 3rd party dictation API which you would need to find that is accurate and progressive improves itself (the dictation improves itself based on the user accent). The APP needs to be standalone and not linked to a server for APP to work.
(1) Using the concept above, the developer is to design, implement, and test an iOS application for iPhones, iPads and Android.
(2) The iPhone & iPad application must comply with Apple App Review Guidelines. Additionally, developer must ensure the iPhone application is successfully published on Apple AppStore. Developer can review the guidelines and policies posted on Apple iOS Dev Center.
(3) The developer is responsible for fixing defects for a period of one (1) year following the publication of the application in the app online store.
(4) If needed, change requests shall be negotiated in good faith. Additional efforts, cost, timeline as a result of change requests to be negotiated.
(1) 10% at kick-off of the project.
(2) 30% at after successful test of iPhone, iPad & Android.
(2) 40% after successful submission of the application to Google Play & Apple AppStore.
(4) 20% after one month in market.
Thanks again for quoting