I'm looking for the development of 3 apps for Android and iOS (mobile and tablet). I need 6 separate quotations and timings, or 12 if tablet implies something different to develop. The app will need to work locally on the phone/tablet, no server side. Apps UI will be in Spanish of Spain.
I'd need the source code (with comments), the executable and to upload it into my company account on Android market and App Store. Also a contract signed giving us the 100% right of commercial usage.
Branding elements and graphic elements will be provided (colors, type of fonts, logo, etc). Also some screens to mock-up the UX.
We understand this is complex so, we want to discuss before proceeding forward with any candidate. Work can divided into different milestones. SO DONT PAY ATTENTION TO BUDGET INDICATED IN JOB PROPOSAL.
1. Calculator. This is the most simple app to develop. It's a simple IF-THEN-ELSE with a simple UI. Essentially, it's to transpose this webpage into an app. This is the web page to convert into an app: http://telogestionamos.com/pages/calculadora. This app will be downloaded for free. It has to have a banner placement to advertise the two other apps. Alternatively, it would be a one-shot fee (fee to download).
2. Pay-slip calculator. This is the second application. This is more complex. We will create a document with more explanation. But essentially, it has these blocks:
- data gathering: we need to gather this http://telogestionamos.com/pages/formulario-para-dar-de-alta-un-empleado-a. Ideally, the data for employer and employee are saved and reused if necessary for future pay-slips.
- data processing: we have an excel file that maps the form and the outcome. 50% of the fields is just a copy-paste. Some require some maths, but not complex. It's basic formulas in excel.
- pay-slip printing in PDF and sending by email. The app generates the PDF and sends it by email. This will include the billing. Two models considered (TBD depending on development effort vs possible sales): bill the app with a total of 12 payslips max. Or pay per PDF printing.
3. Contract closure.
This would be an app that would reuse the form developed for App2 for data gathering.
It will generate a PDF that indicates the amount to be paid to the employee when contract is ended sooner than expected. Pay per PDF printing + email.
This is still a rough description, but hopefully, it will give the freelancers a quite good idea of how it would go. Otherwise, don't hesitate to indicate questions.