Looking for an iOS developer that is skilled in front-end Swift programming and back-end native server or cloud-based hosting work. The developer must be very skilled in order to complete and submit the application for Apple approval by mid-August, 2016. The developer must take our existing collection of mockups, descriptions, and graphical icons and make the application. Must know English. We also have a previously created demo version that can show some of the features.
The developer must:
(1) Understand location-based features with respect to pulling up other profiles/friends when they're found nearby
(2) stitching videos and pictures together, like Snapchat
(3) Creating a native login system (NOT "Sign in with Facebook")
(4) Create profiles and a feed that shows content
(5) Implement push notifications and search functionality
(6) Implement sliding screens and sliding, connected filters over pictures and videos
(7) Implement back-end, either through a private server or via cloud-based applications such as Heroku, Cloudinary (content storage), Algolia (Search functionality), and Firebase (user profile storage).
(8) Implement a native in-app based Camera for creating content
(9) Implementing editing and minor animation features for still-shot photos
(10) Implementing a pause-play feature on video segments for paused viewing
You will be interviewed by our company partner-developers and offered a fixed price based on a project plan.
Please be aware that you will have to sign a company Non-Disclosure/Non-Competition Agreement and a Contract that details deadlines, deliverables, and payments.
We look forward to doing business with you!