Am looking for a PHP developer to leverage the WHM/Cpanel API to create the following features for us in an easy-to-use, clean coded and document set of scripts for the following:
- Make connection to WHM/Cpanel
- Extract all accounts
Account information including
- Account name (domain)
- Password (or not possible?)
- Package Name
- All email accounts (possible with password?)
- If using MySQL (and login credentials)
- Storage used / Storage allocated
- Bandwidth used / bandwidth allocated
We'll just need to add in the required authentication credentials to make the connection and then the above information needs to be extracted.
Created files will be used on our local environment to connect to remote WHM/Cpanel setup, so any requirements needed on our end would need to be discussed before job proceeds.
We are running a MAMP setup locally.
If successful we may look at additional features like creating accounts, but at the moment it's a only grabbing...