We are looking for an SEO expert to manage all search engine optimization for our sites.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
• Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
• Develop and implement link building strategy
• Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
• Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
• 3+ years of SEO experience
• In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO