I am currently looking for a Sourcer with prior experience in recruiting within the IT sector. Primary responsibilities would be to take up 2-3 job orders a day and source a specified number of resumes from various databases including Monster.ca and LinkedIn. The job can be performed part-time(Should normally require 2-3 hours/day) and you are free to set your own hours.
• Receive 1-3 job orders a day, read through requirements and determine the best candidates in terms of fit.
• Source 10-15 resumes from Monster.ca and LinkedIn based on different criteria(Date posted, match for job, active/passive etc.)
• Come back with weekly reports on your findings/suggestions. I encourage an open line of communication where your views will certainly be taken into account.
• 2+ years of experience in a recruiting/HR capacity ideally within the IT sector.
• Availability to work at least 2+ hours per day from Monday to Friday(The hours you work would be flexible. Eg: You can choose to work from 11am-1pm or 6-8pm, it doesn’t matter as long as you have 2 or more hours free every day during the week).
• Easily available through phone or email.
• Educational background in Computer science, Information technology, MCA etc.
• Prior experience in a similar role for a remote client.
• Flexible hours and work from home option.
• Potential for more hours if required(If this works well, there is the option to roll it out to our entire company comprising of 8 recruiters and 10 business development professionals).
If you believe you are interested/qualified for this position and it seems like a good fit for you, feel free to respond with your resume and I will reach out to you within the next few days. Cheers.