I need help completing and styling the mail chimp sign up form & thank you message on my website landing page: http://kellysylvia.com/_enews/
Here are the details:
* complete the sign up form verification process (I have only pasted the embed code from mail chimp, but it is not yet working)
* replace the default mail chimp button with the red buttons provided in the layout
* ensure you can see the email when the user is typing it (currently the text looks white)
* when user hits the submit / sign up button, the text should switch out to the thank you / confirmation message. This should read: (header) Thank you for singing up. (body text) Check your inbox for your free download.
I also need help tweaking some bits of the design:
* each section of text is a bit too low, it needs to be shifted up so that it feels more vertically centred
* on the download section, the star image background does not fill the full * height of this section in the screen. Please ensure it...
I am interested in hiring someone who knows how to put affiliate links in Aweber and/or MailChimp. This is a very simple job and I would like to hire someone for each project. The first project is very small and would only require about 2 hours work for a person who knows what they are doing.
Please do not apply if you do not have the experience to do this simple task.
Thank you, James Yarborough
We are embarking on a content marketing initiative and we want YOU!
We're basically looking to curate content for senior and middle managers on topics such as leadership development, conflict management and teamwork in organisations. Each article would likely be 700-900 words long.
The content will be provided and your role is to improve the readability, summarise and structure it in a way that allows for easy/quick "consumption" by busy professionals.
Breakdown of tasks:
1. Edit & Summarise
2. Improve Readability (Improve choice of words/Graphics/Add in humorous anecdotes)
3. Send back for approval
4. Send the PDF file (If possible)
*$35/article-average of 2 posts a month*
If the job appeals to you, apply now! Terms can be negotiated.
We are seeking a high quality web developer with excellent MailChimp + wordpress skills
We require someone who is well versed in mobile responsive websites and Wordpress to assist us with building out mobile responsive API based email forms for Mailchimp.
Time is short so we need this to be delivered within 1/2 days. This time line is strict so please only apply if you are able to complete before the coming weekend.
- Mailchimp forms experience required
- Understanding of web based email signup forms
- Very experienced with mobile responsive design
- Very experienced with Wordpress
- Strong skills with HTML 5 and CSS3 styling
We have had a few bad communication issues to date and time is short so please only apply if you are fully available to complete this work on time and within budget!
Opportunity for ongoing work for candidates who are easy to work with.
Website URL - soccajoeys.com.au
Seeking an email campaigns expert who will:
Create and all new professional email template
Create email campaigns in advance for twice a week distribution
Identify the best subject line and content for our emails
Use our photos for the email campaign.
Seeking someone that can manage themselves and take the initiative. They will be held accountable for sending these twice a week emails and we will be there to support them.
We already have a mailchimp account with 3000+ suscribers. We currently send weekly emails.
Must have excellent english grammar skills.
We have a bunch of newsletter campaigns, including auto responders, rss to email. We're switching providers from Mailchimp to Madmimi and would require a freelancer to migrate this for us.
We don't expect the same exact template, but something that matches what's already existing in mailchimp.
We expect this to take a day.
Please bid accordingly
I'm seeking a designer to create a MailChimp newsletter template. Must have demonstrated experience building beautiful templates (send examples) and then be able to import into Mailchimp.
We're a Joinery company http://www.cockburnjoinery.com.au/ in Perth, Western Australia and we would like to create 2 x templates that we could use for an email newsletter that we wish to send out every 3-4 weeks via Mailchimp.
Name of newsletter: Cedar News
2 x masthead designs that include name of newsletter (Cedar News) and company logo.
Each newsletter masthead type to have:
One - two image capability
Template News 2.
Two - three stories
two - four image capability
PS - Cedar is a type of timber. :)
I have a website started but need to get it finished up. Mostly installing lead funnels and pages. I would like help with a logo design as well. I want to do it quickly and just need someone who know how to set it up so I can quickly take over and add content.